Thursday, February 27, 2014

Being a Mom...

Some days are easier than others, and that holds especially true when it comes to parenting.  There are times I wouldn't mind shipping my kids off to the circus, or selling them to gypsies.  Today is one of those days.

G (15 y.o.) seems to forget that I'm here, even though I'm right in front of him.  He then goes to tell V (7 y.o.) that he needs to listen, blah blah blah...then I have to tell G to stop trying to be the boss.  He's a brother, not an employee.  *sigh*

Then V is a turd biscuit, totally hyper and not listening the first time, whining up a storm left and right, and making up stories (that are lies, not just fables) and using those as excuses for his whining...just...WTF!?  Yesterday was a FANTASTIC day with the kids, and today can go to hell in a hand basket.

I love my children.  I'd die for my children.  But sometimes I wish they'd just leave me alone for a bit!  *groan*

No comments:

Post a Comment