Sunday, April 6, 2014

I feel pretty...oh so pretty...

Holy shit - I'm pretty!
I rarely have a picture that I find no issue with myself.  I AM my own worst critic.  I also have not been taking care of myself as well as I should, and I associate that with my depression.  Yesterday was a day that reminded me that while my world seems to be spiraling out of control, I have so many people in my corner to help me stay grounded.

I am blessed.  Blessed with a wonderful family that reminds me that I will NEVER be homeless, friends that come out of the woodwork to assist me in getting the things I desperately need, and a husband who loves me so much...I am in AWE over just how truly blessed I am.

I'm not a religious person, but am quite spiritual.  I believe in karma, no matter how I feel about the slaps I seem to get in life.  I do believe there is good in everything, but sometimes it's hard to see it.  But above all else...I really do believe in me.  I may doubt myself sometimes, but I somehow manage to pull myself up off the ground and kick some ass.  I'm not perfect, but I will never stop trying to make myself better.

Thank-you.  Everyone.  Thank-you for being the reminders that I can do something right, that I am worthy of love and happiness, and that everything will be ok.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment