Wednesday, April 30, 2014

REALLY!?!?

I was just called a heartless (insert expletive) due to a comment I placed in a blog.  Sorry...but if it comes between my family having food to eat, a roof over our heads, and taking care of the things that are a basic necessity of life...and rescuing a dog from being put down, and then being homeless and blaming it on the government...I'll let the dog go over the rainbow bridge.

My bad for having the priorities that I've got.  But you go on with your homeless self, struggling to find anyone who can house you and your 2 pitbulls, and let your kids live with other family members while you sort life out.  I'll just be over here...cuddling my kids, knowing where my head will lay at night, and thinking to the future when I'll be able to rescue a few animals from the shelter and give them a stable place to live.  It can't happen now, and so I won't let my life go into ruins just to save the life of a dog.  Or a cat.  Or any animal.

I love animals.  I'd rather they not get put down.  But my kids deserve to be my priority, not an animal that I don't know.

*end rant*

No comments:

Post a Comment