Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I've not forgotten...

I have thought about this blog quite a bit over the last few weeks, but every time I get to typing up the blog post my brain goes blank.  Whoops...

I've been dealing with a lot of frustration and upset, but it's been sprinkled with lots of blessings and happy times.  I didn't get the promotion I was hoping for, nor did I get any of the part time jobs I applied for (apparently I'm too qualified for them...go figure?).  But my husband did get a job, and has interviewed for an even better paying position.  So here's hoping we can get more income coming in.

I've also been dealing with the weirdest acne.  I've never had perfectly clear skin, but it's sure been close...and then the last month or so I've had zits popping up EVERYWHERE.  In my hair, on my ear lobe, on the corners of my mouth...it's like I've regressed in age (on my face) but not in a "Hey, did you get work done?" but more of a "Holy shit, you've not outgrown that YET?!"

UGH!

No matter what I've been dealing with I've not been allowed to fall down, and it's because of friends and family that my family and I have been floating as well as we have.  Still struggling with the financial aspect of life, but we'll figure it out.

I think the thing I should work on with myself is to complain less and be grateful more.  I don't generally complain without pointing out a silver lining, or saying something positive in light of a negative time.  But I also notice that I've been complaining more.  So I'm going to focus on being more positive.  Maybe being more positive will put more positive joojoo in my life?  One can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment