Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sickness

I've been sick for the last few days.  It sucked.  Especially since it was during finals week in my class.

I muddled through the week, got my final completed, and hoped for the best.  I didn't miss any work, though I felt like I wanted to curl up and die instead of work.  I think my dedication paid off!!!

I went and saw my sons 2nd grade program yesterday (though I felt like poo) and cheered him on.  After the program was done I came home, crawled into bed, and went to sleep.  I got 12 hours of rest(!), woke up by myself, no sore throat, and I found out I ended my course with an A!!!!!

I also did an intake @ work on my Friday shift (Monday night) and totally rocked it.  I might wanna hide from the world sometimes, but fighting through that feeling and just doing what I have to...it's totally paying off.

I love this feeling!  I am glad my throat doesn't hurt like it was.  Now to get my ears feeling better.  But hey!  I am going to have a GREAT day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment