Monday, February 10, 2014

I'm baaaaaack...

It's been a few days.  Didja miss me!?  :-P

My meds have balanced out and I feel like myself.  So now it's time to determine if I'm less depressed or not...I don't want a situation to happen that causes me to dive into depression, but I don't know if it's working.  Kinda sucks, not knowing if it's helping or not.  But the first week taking the meds was insane!  I could feel the meds, and I was rather moody.  I hate feeling like I'm in a grumpy mood and I can't quite kick the grumpy out.  But at least I'm back to feeling like myself again.  YAAY!

I am rather surprised that I don't have more to unload here...So much has happened in this last week, but I just don't know where to start.  So I won't.

Wait...is this the meds?!  Is my mind sorting through things easier, and therefore I feel less of a need to unload!?!?  Uh...I'll get back to you on that one.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment