Monday, February 24, 2014

Unpacking...*groan*

This is above the window in my room, and my bed is situated under the window (less direct sunlight = lets me sleep easier through the day).  It's the boutineer and head wreath that my hubby and I wore on our wedding day.  The stickers say "Always kiss me goodnight!"  :)  Cute, no?
 So I have set up both bathrooms, and am about 80% through the kitchen and 50% through my room.  I hope to get those 2 rooms completed today...and then tomorrow I shall plow through the chaos that is the living room, and then the kids room.  By this time tomorrow I (should) have the house completely unpacked and clean!

*fingers crossed*

My husband has an interview today to be a team lead on a different project in the call center he works for, as his current project is closing down at the beginning of next month.  He and I both know a lot of people who work on the project he is hoping to get on, and they all think highly of him and his skills.  So here's hoping his interview goes wonderfully, and that we get him in for a 2nd interview ASAP.  I really hope he gets this one!  *FINGERS DOUBLE CROSSED*

We got our car registered today (Thank the good lord!), which was a feat.  You saw my last post about the car being a dumbass yesterday, but we figured out a way to jimmy rig the opening mechanism inside the car well enough to pass safety.  Now that we've got the car registered, we can now work on getting the handle actually fixed in the next year.  But PHEW!  We have the stress of the registration completed and out of the way (yeah, we waited last minute.  We've been a little busy this month!)

Also...something I've noticed...I have to remind myself to type certain words in english.  This humors me.  I know kam (a little) Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Kannada, Arabic, Tagalog, and Spanish...and so when I type busy I want to say vyast, when I type month I want to say mahine, when I type Thank the lord I want to say In sha'allah...you get the idea.  But I know a great majority of people would have absolutely NO clue what the heck I mean.  So I type in English.  But I have to remind myself to type in english.  HA!

(My mind is a bit scattered, can you tell!??!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment