Friday, March 7, 2014

I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!

For the love of all things freaking holy...I have a clean house, had just wiped off the walls and everything.  I saw NO sign of spiders.  Then my son gets home from school and is about to head up the stairs when I hear a shrill scream.  I RUSH to him, and he's pointing at the wall...staring...this freaking spider was at least the size of a quarter.  Big, black/brown, looked fuzzy (but I was NOT going to lean in and look closer...what if it JUMPS!)...

I grab a paper towel and was trying to be all "SUPER MOM" about it, but when I leaned in to grab it I shuddered...So then I took of my shoe, smooshed it on the wall, used the paper towel to clean the guts off the wall, and took my shoe to the sink to clean off dead spider icky bleh!

FREAKING SPIDERS!  EEEEEWWWWW!!!

2 comments:

  1. My wife, the mighty spider-killer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...At least I killed it. It wasn't placed under a glass, waiting for you to get home and do the killing. :-P YAAY FOR ME BEING MIGHTY SPIDER KILLER! *insert Xena yell*

    ReplyDelete