Monday, March 24, 2014

Insurance woes

D still doesn't have a job.  He has been to a few interviews, and keeps being told that he will start a different project with the company he was with...but nothing yet.  We're into week 2, almost week 3, of unemployment.

D was the primary insurance carrier, since his was cheaper and better than mine.  So now we're left knowing that at the end of this month the insurance will stop...and so I'm hoping my insurance covers me well enough to make my happy pills not horrifically expensive, and that me and my family don't need major medical coverage until D gets a new job with insurance.

Today I'm going to the dentist, checking on the progress of my teeth (been whitening them), and I'll be asking if there is absolutely any way that the dentist can do the crown on my tooth that had a root canal and fix the fake part of my front tooth...all before insurance stops.  I know that I'll have insurance again, and can go back then.  But I don't want the tooth that needs the crown to be broken apart and causing me pain, and I have needed the fake part of my front tooth fixed for some time...now that my teeth are whiter, you can see the difference so much more.

I'm stressed, but trying to hold it together...D is doing his best, and so I just need to remember to have faith in him and his abilities.  He's smart, great in the training/management departments, and funny as heck.  I know he'll get something.  Just - AAAACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment