Friday, March 21, 2014

OUCHIE!

Last night, while I was at work, I noticed that there was a bump on the back of my head.  I messed with it, figuring it was a zit (damn acne ANYWAY!).  Nothing happened when I messed with it, but shortly after it began to ooze.  I sorta forgot about it until I woke up today and noticed the back of my head hurts.  So I ask my hubby to check it out & he does, takes a picture to show me what he sees, and I've got this strange booboo on my head...it looks like I got hit on the head, and a few pieces of scalp got scraped away.  Not sure what the heck is going on, but I sure don't like feeling like something crazy is going on with my scalp.

I hope that I can get into a dermatologist visit before the end of this month, since D still doesn't have a job...so current insurance will stop at the end of the month.  If not, I'll just have to keep an eye on it and hope D gets a job with quick insurance.  *sigh*

Here's hoping it's nothing too serious.  It's totally weird, I don't recall anyone ever dealing with something like this before, and it makes me feel kinda gross...ya know?  Weird thingy on my head that oozes and looks like a wound.  RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment