Monday, March 17, 2014

*WOOOOO*

My hubby got a random call, and we're glad he answered.  It was an immediate phone interview, and he passed that level.  So on Friday he will be going to another interview for a job that he'd be great at, and he let them know he'd not accept anything less than $13.50/hr.  I'm thinking he'll earn more, which will be GREAT!  :)

I'm so proud of him, and the fact that he'll have a job soon.  One way or another.  :)  He still has 2 weeks left before I really stress, since his severance check paid enough for him to take some time off working.  I think he'll kick butt on this interview and will land the job, and that we'll be sitting pretty!

:) :) :) :)

Oh...and the picture I added?  It's of the shirts & messenger bag that we got during an amazing sale on offworlddesigns.com.  I now have a bag, where D and G have backpacks, that can carry my laptop.  I have 2 shirts, along with D having 2 new shirts, that totally showcase our geeky awesomeness.

Today has been a good day.  I love good days!

(V has also been adorable, cuddly, and sweet.  Hyper at times, but totally awesome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment