Saturday, March 15, 2014

Karma...

I love that people call it a karmic circle...yet I feel like the circle seems to bypass me.  *sigh*

I don't do things for others with the expectation that they will, in turn, do something for me.  I don't know why I do it...but I don't like to see people fall flat on their face if I can help prevent it.  But jeeze...

Part of me wonders if the reason I've not seen any major (good) karmic repayment is because of all the crappy things I did when I was younger.  Maybe I'm repaying the debt to karma that I accrued when I really didn't care, and now that I care...perhaps that is why things seem to happen.

I'm working on it.  I'm working on not having something about who I am cause me regret later in my life.  I am proud of who I have become, and hope that others can see that I really am not the same person I once was.

But Karma...why can't you just kick some butt for me, therefore helping me to feel like I've done something right?  ><

RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment